heartfelt?

I am not sure if this is the proper place to post this. If not, please feel free to move this post.

Does anyone know if Heartfelt is open for business? I placed an order last Wed and havent heard anything. My order hasnt processed nor have I received a response to a couple of emails. I havent tried calling them yet (that is my next step) so I thought I would see if anyone here knows first.

Thanks.

I had the same trouble a couple months ago. I placed an order and 2 weeks later she sent request for payment. I placed an order the following week...no response to emails. I really love her oils; but can't do business if I can't rely on getting them. Please let me know if you do get a hold of her.

Trudi

I remember late last November when I placed an order, I didn't hear anything, for two weeks, and then the order was at my door! I hope she is still in business, if anything, just for her Rocky Mountain Pine, which is heavenly! I tried Orange Spice, and Warm Gingerbread, and was underwhelmed, but RMP is bliss! :thumbsup:

I remember late last November when I placed an order, I didn't hear anything, for two weeks, and then the order was at my door! I hope she is still in business, if anything, just for her Rocky Mountain Pine, which is heavenly! I tried Orange Spice, and Warm Gingerbread, and was underwhelmed, but RMP is bliss! :thumbsup:

I just talked to her about a month ago. Asked if she was still in business and she said yes, plus all FO's were in stock. Maybe her shopping cart is messed up. She has her phone number on her site so call her and see what's going on.

I just talked to her about a month ago. Asked if she was still in business and she said yes, plus all FO's were in stock. Maybe her shopping cart is messed up. She has her phone number on her site so call her and see what's going on.

That is wonderful news, I am so glad because everyone is wanting more of her RMP. It is so soothing, and reminds me of our favorite vacation spot on the coast of Oregon.

I have Googled this twice today, and gotten the"site suspended" result, also. This is a huge bummer! I know I will be looking for a great true pine tree scent to replace Rocky Mountain Pine. I am surprised that the economic times haven't driven more of the small vendors out of business. Not good news! :sad2:

This is a bummer (especially since I had an order pending). I was going to get the phone number from their website and call them about it today, but since their site is down, I dont think I will bother. Darn, I was looking forward to trying their sweet pumpkin pie scent.

I am not sure if this is the proper place to post this. If not, please feel free to move this post.

Does anyone know if Heartfelt is open for business? I placed an order last Wed and havent heard anything. My order hasnt processed nor have I received a response to a couple of emails. I havent tried calling them yet (that is my next step) so I thought I would see if anyone here knows first.

Thanks.

Check your email ...... :D

Edited by doglover

Just to give everyone an update...I just got ahold of the owner and they will be back up for business and processing/shipping orders on Monday. Apparently they went on vacation and had a problem with the site while they were gone and didn't realize it was down. The site should be back up shortly if it isn't already.

• 8 months later...

I tried to place an order well over a month ago because I am SO anxious to try Rocky Mountain Pine and Apple Danish. I got no response. I have been calling there off and on for several days and left a message--no response...that's too bad. Such rave reviews! Does anyone know of any comparable pine or apple scents?

Thank you.

I've had to wait up to 2 weeks for a reply in the past; but I just placed an order 2 weeks ago and received a reply right away and received the oils quickly. Maybe she only deals with orders every so often and I got lucky and hit the right time?

After having issues in the past I plan ahead for my Heartfelt orders. I've even thought about calling her to see if she is looking to sell her business; but then realized I probably would be getting in over my head if she was...lol. Just don't want to lose the fragrances.

I use:

Apple Danish

Cinnamon Bun

Island Mango

Blackberry Sage

all awesome in 415 wax.

Trudi

Good to know, thank you! After SEVERAL phone calls, and an email, plus the order I placed over a month ago, I placed ANOTHER order yesterday. This time I at least received an invoice via email, no total yet, to include shipping and my card has not been charged. I am keeping my fingers crossed! I REALLY want to try Apple Danish and Rocky Mt. Pine BUT if it is this hard to get your hands on--Am I making a mistake??? Suppose I get hooked and love it like so many others....hehe--I think I have a problem--I think I want it more than ever now knowing it is so hard to get my hands on it.

• 3 weeks later...