Help w/Cherry Crumb Pie from NG

mzpickles

At my nephew's request I got this fo to make him a candle. Well, it's strong, it throws well but I don't detect any crumbs or pie in it at all, it smells like cherry Lifesavers to me! :shocked2: Any suggestions on what I can add to it to make it more of a foody scent?

I have all sorts of fos like Pie Crust, Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, Buttery Croissants, etc. but I'm unsure where to start, it certainly doesn't need to be any sweeter! :laugh2: TIA!!

Edited by mzpickles

• 2 months later...
At my nephew's request I got this fo to make him a candle. Well, it's strong, it throws well but I don't detect any crumbs or pie in it at all, it smells like cherry Lifesavers to me! :shocked2: Any suggestions on what I can add to it to make it more of a foody scent?

I have all sorts of fos like Pie Crust, Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, Buttery Croissants, etc. but I'm unsure where to start, it certainly doesn't need to be any sweeter! :laugh2: TIA!!

I love this scent... I always add a little pie crust and a little vanilla. What I have dine in the past it mix the cherry as always and pour. Then when set up poke a hole along the wick all the way to the bottom. Then Pour pie crust in, top with the mix. Smells great.