Air Freshner Blanks... the difference between these 2 sites?

addicted2candles

Hi has anyone ordered blanks from these two sites.

Susie Bell's at

http://www.wicks-wax-scents.com/airfresheners-instruction.html

and

AromaArt at

https://www.oakcourtcreations.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=15

It seems the ones at Susie Bell's are precolored so you can't color them, nor can you choose the colors. These are made from hand made paper it says on the site.

On the AromaArt they seem to be uncolored blanks.

Are they both the same type and texture or has anyone found one to be better then the other?

Thanks!

I have used both. I found that Oak Court's are thicker. And you can color them numerous ways. I did not dislike either. However, I routinely order from Oak Court as they tend to hold up better (more durable). HTH

The directions say b&b dye or food coloring. The candle dye is oil based & will not dry.

I have used both. I hate coloring them, but I like oakcourts better. Since susan sold out to wix they have become alot cheaper made & it will take you a month or more to get your order.

May be a dumb question but what/how do you color them?

You need to use a water base coloring, not candle dye. I take water with food coloring added to it and paint it on. There is a little bit of "technique" to it, but you will quickly figure it out. You can also use markers, glue and glitter, etc, etc.

Now, for our disclaimer......Just because we can make money selling these finished products, doesn't mean that everyone can. Some people just can't seem to accomplish even the simplest of task. You need common sense and a little "get up and go". If you can't manage to do what we can, please don't complain to us. We have plenty of customer who can.

I was a little shocked to see this. Am I missing something?

Now, for our disclaimer......Just because we can make money selling these finished products, doesn't mean that everyone can. Some people just can't seem to accomplish even the simplest of task. You need common sense and a little "get up and go". If you can't manage to do what we can, please don't complain to us. We have plenty of customer who can.

I was a little shocked to see this. Am I missing something?

:confused::confused::confused::confused: