Naming Experts Name Help Please

grama

OK, I need a name for a fragrance. It says it is blended with Teas, Jasmin, Sandalwood and few other scents. It is Moon Shadows from AH but not selling with that name so thought maybe a name change would help. Really love the fragrance.

I am not creative at all so I haven't been able to come up with a name that sounds good :undecided

Thanks Candlebuddy, those are some good names!

Think I like Summer Nights so far! Actually I had thought of that one but you know there is a song and don't remember the name of it but it uses Summer Nights - don't know if like chorus or refrain and wondered if it was the name of the song and wondered if you could use it. Will have to see if I can find the song, it is an oldie!!

Once again! Think that song is Southern Nights and not Summer Nights so that is good then!! Was wicking and trying to hum it and all of a sudden Southern Nights came out!

Edited by grama

Actually I had thought of that one but you know there is a song and don't remember the name of it but it uses Summer Nights - don't know if like chorus or refrain and wondered if it was the name of the song and wondered if you could use it.

I seem to remember someone telling me that names of songs can't be copyrighted?!? Or was it names of books and poems can't be copyrighted? I'm sure a Google search will tell you either way.

Song titles, book titles and movie titles can't be copyrighted. Just because there's a song with that name doesn't mean you can't use it. I learned this when I took a screen writing class.

BTW Moon Shadow is a song written by Cat Stevens.

Edited by JacquiO

Thanks JacquiO. I did a search and that was what I saw but still wasn't sure because of some other "stuff" I saw! Didn't know about the song by Cat Stevens, don't remember it. I am going to call it Summer Nights cause just can't think of anything better and I like it :)