Holy crap!

CathyinME

Wholesale isn't worth it on gel candles anymore. It has to be the most costly wax of all. I can't understand why it's so expensive. Some places are raising their prices every two weeks:rolleyes2...I've been watching. 50 lbs. of hp gel on one site has gone up to $175.00 for 50 lbs. and in checking today, there's no price listed on their site, which means it'll be going up again. It's disgusting.:(

Bernadette,

I wish my local Michaels stores would handle the 35lb buckets. Assuming they would still accept their 40% coupons, that would be $55.80. I have been paying around $81 plus shipping from Candlewic for their LP. It is now $90. I only need LP, so I would love to pay $56 for a bucket, if that is possible.

Well I feel better now. I bought a little bit to try, and thought it was so expensive, I couldn't imagine trying to sell and make a profit, let alone wholesale. I really didn't like working with it either-although I did like the clearness..lol

Glad to see I am not the only one with a price issue.