first molded tarts

kyme1911

Before you blame the FO I would let them sit a few day even a week. With ecosoya pb the longer it sits the stronger they get. :cheesy2: Just the other day I found a votive that was made about 2 years ago and man did it still smell sooooo good. I am burning it right now and the HT is just wonderful. :yay:

Thanks, I found some little corrugated treasure boxes at Papermart. I haven't got them yet but when I do, I'll post. I haven't figured out the packaging for logo ones yet. Now that I have the custom molds I will try and make as many things as possible.LOL

Kyme

The molds came out great. I am glad you found them.

I found little resin drawer pulls...so I asked a fellow board member Van_Yulay if she would make the molds for me. She is awesome, she did fantastic job, they needed to be bulit up ( or the top would break off easily). You can't even tell were she added to them. Awesome job.

Kyme

You can use a tbs CO per pound in the ecosoya PB or not. If it the wax works fine for you it's not necessary. My biggest problem with the PB as with all soy pillar blends is cracking I find a little CO and slow cooling can help with that.

I think your tarts look fantastic. You could box both those shapes in the same scent together. Or do a mix of two complementing fragrances so that it could be melted as a blend. I think it would make a great signature line for you company.

You can use a tbs CO per pound in the ecosoya PB or not. If it the wax works fine for you it's not necessary. My biggest problem with the PB as with all soy pillar blends is cracking I find a little CO and slow cooling can help with that.

I think your tarts look fantastic. You could box both those shapes in the same scent together. Or do a mix of two complementing fragrances so that it could be melted as a blend. I think it would make a great signature line for you company.

Thanks, I'll add some next time. The 2 complimenting scents would be a fun idea. I'll try testing some different combinations.

Kyme