Looking for "Tonka Bean" - Henri Bendel type

Traveler

Does anyone have any suggestions on who might carry a Tonka Bean FO? This particular candle has been discontinued from the Henri Bendel line and a very sweet customer is asking me to try to recreate it for her.

I have checked with Sweetcakes, Southern Soapers, Save on Scents, NG, Willowwoods, CS, KY, and am about to check out BCN, Millcreek and Peak.

If anyone can think of another supplier I am completely overlooking, your suggestion would be heartily appreciated. Funny, I have never had to scramble so hard to find a Vanilla FO. Usually it's a case of: "Which Supplier has the best one?" instead of "Does any supplier carry this at all?" LOL!

Thanks for any input!!

According to the Fragrance Oil Finder, From Nature With Love has a Tonka Bean, also Oregon Trail Soap Supplies. The links to all three of these places are in the "Supplier Abbreviations & Links" thread pinned to the top of this forum. I hths!

Edited by mzpickles

Thank You, mzpickles! I will check out both sites today - not familiar with From Nature With Love but I have heard good things about Oregon Trails so I will keep my fingers crossed that they have the scent my customer is looking for. :cheesy2: