basket shipping

LynnS

I am doing a basket for a high end Charity Auction. Probably 6 candles, so many packs of tarts, soap, plug in tart warmer,car fresheners and a few other things. Going to be large basket.

Would it be best to use a basket with handles or without.Seems those with handles are bigger and easier to handle at a auction. AND what about for shipping those baskets with handles.Pretty big. Might be hard to find a box for that to ship.

Any help from those who ship baskets.

Thanks,

LynnS

Guess that is what I need to do. I just think the handle baskets are classier. Package with cello and tie with a big fancy bow. I guess I can make a bow around a basket without a handle.

The problem is I am the worst one when working with shrink wrap. Knowing me I will have my hands wrapped not the basket.:grin2:

Thank YOU.I will be out looking for a large basket. May have to put less in the basket to get the basket shipped reasonable. The Flower Factory is my place to look.They have large baskets and Good quality ones.:)

LynnS