WSP security problem ?

*Dee*

i went to their site and added stuff to my cart and went to checkout to check my shipping and i get the security certificate isnt valid and not to proceed. i contacted the online chat and called and they said they dont know why it is saying that, there is nothing wrong with the security. and if i am not comfortable ordering online, i can call in my order later if i wanted to.

is anyone else getting this error ? i dont get it until i click on checkout from my cart.

I think I've always gotten that notice when I go to sign in, not sure why. I just ignored it because I trusted WSP and that the security was indeed up to date.

Here is the message I get when I click to sign on:

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website."

I took it as they may have a different website address for this certificate on record.

ive never had a problem until today and i have been on there alot lately. they reassured me that everything is A ok with their security on their site. they said they are not sure why that is happening. weird.

That has happened to me before too, but only on occasion. On one occasion I contacted them about it and they told me to type in the complete web address, http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/.

I normally never bother putting http, etc. in front of WSP, but when I did as instructed, the security warning did not appear again, so I guess the person who told me to do that knew what they were talking about.