storing fo's

i am converting a little shed into a workshop, i will be heating it with a little electric heater, of course turning it off at nite, we dont have much of a winter in louisiana, but some days it could get 20degrees at nite. How will this effect my fos and everything as matter of fact...

The cold temperatures could effect your Fo's-they might get crystals in them or thicken up, and they'll be difficult to get mixed with the wax. If that happens, try putting the bottles in hot water for a while and they'll be ok to use. One solution would be to keep your scents in a tray with a carrying handle and take them in the house over night. Might be a pain, but so could warming the bottles. Hope this helps.:)

I'd keep an eye on the wax too if it gets that cold for very long. If it freezes for long, it's possible it may develope ice crytals/cracking. The moisture would be very hard to get out. I've not had this happen, it just seems like a logical possibility. I'm sure someone will correct me if it's wrong ;)

I'd keep an eye on the wax too if it gets that cold for very long. If it freezes for long, it's possible it may develope ice crytals/cracking. The moisture would be very hard to get out. I've not had this happen, it just seems like a logical possibility. I'm sure someone will correct me if it's wrong ;)

It's possible for wax to crack if it's cold enough and maybe get moisture in it. If the temperature changes fast enough, condensation will form. Might be best to store your wax and wicks in sealed containers.