embeds

dragontears

anywhere I go I've been on the lookout for prospective molds, embeds, etc. :D LOL

Seriously, I walk aisles that I never would normally go down, checking everything out, trying to find new and exciting ideas.

I always find Walmart has a lot of little toys in this one section not the party supply section, but they are cheaper like party favors, and I got all these little ponies (like my little pony) and some strawberry shortcakes dollies and even a bag of bugs and snakes etc.

Otherwise, online sites like Oriental Trading have TONS of stuff like that to use. ;)

I agree w/ Michelle :yay: I get them at the Dollar Tree, EVEN McDonald's happy meal toys, and Oriental Trade. Which by the way I found (thank God before I ordered them from WSP) that OT carries the same ducks/embeds and more at a CHEAPER price than WSP. Here's OT's link and usually if you buy over $ 60, which isn't hard to do, shipping is free http://www.orientaltrading.com/otcweb/application?namespace=search&origin=searchMain.jsp&event=button.search&Ntt=rubber+ducks&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&N=0