Do you ever feel like

you spend more time on this message board than actually making candles?

I'm just wondering if I'm alone on this. I love to get all the info and pas it on as it comes. Because of my aunry 2 year old son, I have my challenges with getting anything done. I have to make my candles when he goes to bed. Usually around 9 pm By this time, like right now my brain does not function too well and I just want to pass out.

My question is, how do ya'll single moms and dads keep up with it?

I feel so weake right now

:) Not a single mom here, but I definitely found that I spent a majority of my time on message boards - especially here - when I was first starting out. Part of that was to readreadread and surf the 'net to read some more and part of that was social reasons. I just loved me some chit chat with the CT folks back in the day... :cheesy2:

I spend a lot of time here, but a TON of time when I first joined. I actually started from the first page and worked my way back and read everything! The board is just as addicting as candlemaking, I've made some good friends on here too...