Looking for Astrolite V or IGI 4641A

Dose anyone know where to find this? It was called Asrolite V, and now I understand it's called IGI 4641A. Anyway, the place I was getting it from reformulated it and it is now a double pour not a single and not in the pellet form, more like a dry detergent consistency. Whichever, but it's not what they wanted, but is what their selling. I tried it, and I don't like it! I was able to drive there so I saved on shipping but now I'm stuck and use it all the time. :sad2:

I use it for just about anything. Alot of my molds. So! If anyone has any ideas of where to get it I would appreciate it!

Any suggestions on other waxes that are pellet form, or not a solid block that would work in molds with a good scent throw would be good to. Any info would be appreciated! Tia!

Thank You, and to everyone! I'll check it out! Gotta watch that shipping though. Also looking for anyone wanting to sell. I listed it in the classy's! Thanks Again!

Far as I know, Alabaster carries the AstorV in pellet form. You might want to check there...

I'm looking for a wax that has the detergent consistency you're talking about. Can I as what it is and where you got it from?

TIA