Still trying to come up w/ a name :(

mommyof4

Hi everyone!

I know it's been a while since I posted last. Had to take a break for a while. Seems like when I'm ready to get going strong something always comes up :(

I am still trying to come up with a company name. I make wickless products and bath and body. I am wanting a name with just one word if possible and want it to be able to go with different styles/lines.

Any suggestions :confused:

Thanks

Some people use many different things as inspiration for a name: where they live, names of their children, pets, etc...

I see you're a mommy of four....perhaps their initials make a word, or perhaps combining parts of their names to form a word....

Just helpin' to get the wheels spinning! :)

Maybe I didn't ask the right questions. Regarding the things you listed--

bakery

exotic

floral

fruity

inspiration

animal

sensual

Do you make candles/b&b for each of these, or are you just referring to scents?

Is there a common theme or color in the packaging for any of your products?

Who do you have in mind when you create your products--low budget customers, high end, fundraisers, teens, wholesale clients, adult females, etc?

If each one of the items above represents a line (not a scent) you carry, that seems awfully ambitious for someone trying to launch their company.

One thing I thought of regarding a one word name for your company is that sometimes people will actually combine two or more words to create one name. I know that no one would use this for their company name, but as an example, Purple Pig becomes Purplepig.

With a little more information, the ideas will probably start pouring in for you.