Clamshell and tart warmer questions

RWV

OK, I've only done container candles for my customers and am now considering doing the clamshells. I've poured a few for testing. Now, my questions:

1. If you sell clamshells, I would assume you also need to sell the warmers, too.

2. Where are some good places to get basic warmers to sell (not seasonal, but mainly solid colors and white or off-white):confused:

Just jump on in here because I am completely open to suggestions since this is somewhat new territory for me.

Thank you all for your help!:cheesy2:

I have samples at work and when people ask about the melts, they say, oh, but I don't have a warmer. I show them the warmers i have and they end up buying a warmer and melts to go with it every time.

I bought my warmers from candlewarmers.com and I think people also get them from levinegifts.com. I'm sure there's others but those are the places I know right off.

I have samples at work and when people ask about the melts, they say, oh, but I don't have a warmer. I show them the warmers i have and they end up buying a warmer and melts to go with it every time.

I bought my warmers from candlewarmers.com and I think people also get them from levinegifts.com. I'm sure there's others but those are the places I know right off.

Thanks for the site info! I went to both sites and have a couple of questions. Do you have to sign up at candlewarmers.com to get a wholesale price? I'm assuming the prices I saw were retail, but I'm not sure.

Also, how much of a markup is standard (if there is a standard) to resell the warmers?

You do have to register with candlewarmers as a wholesaler and provide your tax id#. Once they set you up, when you log in you see wholesale prices.

Their suggested retail price is what they have listed on their site. They will provide you a current price list on request.

You do have to register with candlewarmers as a wholesaler and provide your tax id#. Once they set you up, when you log in you see wholesale prices.

Their suggested retail price is what they have listed on their site. They will provide you a current price list on request.

Thanks, I'm going there now to register!!:cheesy2:

I sell both but alot of people have the scentsy ones. I tell customers they can just use them, even though scentsy says they can't use any other melts. They customer always buy mine. They love them and I have repeat customers.

Same here I have a lot of scentsy people that buy my melts.