I poured my first candle today

I've put off trying to decide what to do with my business, I've been purchasing loads of soap molds and they are all sitting in my workroom on the table. I only open the door to toss in new purchases but today thinking about how my daughter would nag me to make her just "a plain white pillar mom, DO NOT do anything to it." I mentioned to sandisoap that my hands were itching to doll up the pillar but I poured a plain white pillar today, my first pour in almost a year..yup, it will be a year, I've been so bad that my mailman complimented me on my new robe the other day...told me I looked "zippy." lol...so as I like to say, I pulled myself up by my bra straps, went into my workroom and turned on the presto pot. I missed it..I think that's a good sign. I have a lot of molds to unpack and decisions to make but today, I made a candle, just a plain white pillar. Thanks to all of you who have been so kind, it still feels like yesterday.