Lid for 11 oz Libbey Tumbler?

I was just looking at them yesterday cause thinking about buying some. The silver type lids they have don't fit them? I had planned on calling them before I ordered any to see cause I want the lids. Fillmore has the Madison jar and they also have the silver snap on I call them, the ones with the filament (?) in the lid but their jars are more expensive and I like the thick bottom on the Libby tumblers.

Im using these now as my new jar since they got rid of the Salsa Jar..:angry2: and all I can find are the plastic lids which will work but are not that attractive, they also fit snugly into a 3x3 box I found at Uline.com. but now you are into additional labeling on the box and I suppose the jar as well:sad2:

I really like the silver snap lids but they are rather pricey...around .75 each I think, and they dont fit. Which means you are talking custom fit from Tenocap and a large minimum...hmmm...maybe a coop on them?

Edited by lsbennis

http://www.yessupplyco.com/products/studio_capri_madison_jars.htm has the madison jar with the silver & gold lids. I do know that one size of the silver lids fit the tumblers cause I bought the lids from them in the past. Think it would be the smaller size for the 8 & 12 oz, though they are .78 each. :sad2: The lids I got fit tight on the tumbler.

Before I order any I will check with Lonestar and see if their lids fit. Why else would they have the silver lids on their website cause I don't see another jar they would go on.

Oh well, looked a little more at Lonestar and see they show them fitting the Libby Bean Pot 30.25 oz jar

Edited by grama

I *think* I'd be interested in a coop.....I'm not sure how that goes as far as each person having to buy a minimum and so forth. I'm just starting out (as in haven't even poured a candle yet) haven't been a member for 30 days yet, so if you guys start discussing a co-op, please keep me in the loop! I'd love to find some silver or even black lids for these, but yeah, don't want to pay 75 cents each for them. :angry2: