What in the world!!!

HeavenScentU

I was at our local mall yesterday night and 7 stores are closing by Feb.!!! It isn't good. Now our mall is going to look like a ghost town. I feel so sad two stores that carries my products are closing there. So sad.. One already closed and claimed bankrupty.. I got nothing out of them because they went on a 30 day net with me. My hands are tied and I can't get any of my products back, except through court... The other store already paid me, and they are from a large chain of 30 stores. Just shows how bad the economy is doing. If our mall can't make it with all the traffic than who can? I am getting ready to launch my new product line but to who??? At work this week two people got laid off because their jobs went automated and these are single women one with small kids at home. I should have been part of the layoff because I am the last one still standing from our little group.. Now it is just me and the manager. My supervisor left a couple months ago and the three others moved to other areas. It is very confusing and disappointing because I work at a hospital. Working at a hospital is supposed to be secure, so I thought.. I guess more layoffs is to be expected. I am preparing myself by paying all my bills off, but how can you ever be prepared???

Our mall has been looking like a ghost town for a 3 or 4 years but that's because the management did nothing to bring in good stores. Even though the community begged them to bring in name brand stores they kept bringing in stores no one had ever heard of. Now the mall in owned by a company out of Los Angeles and they are pouring thousands into the mall but I'm afraid it's too late. They are offering businesses free rent but the people just aren't coming because of the bad reputation it has from the past.

How sad and scary for people who are losing their jobs. No one is safe anymore. I hope you are okay.