WSP Baskets

NaturallyTru

Wish I would have seen this post earlier. I just ordered a pallet of jars and had to go back and order shampoo bottles and caps.....I was needing some of these type baskets.....Uggg....I didn't see these!:(

They do look very nice though.

Maybe someone can post a pic with their goodies in it?:confused:

Carrie

I actually ordered 24 of them with 1 order and then liked them so much I ordered 72 more, and the shipping wasn't as much as it would have been for 108

For 72 of them shipping was 17.00 and for 108 it was 34.00

I don't have any goodies in mine yet..

Edited by nursenancy

• 3 weeks later...

The baskets are so cute and I was thinking I could do something with them for my relay for life team to sell with it having the purple and also liked the basket with the lid but put 108 of the non-lid ones and the 60 of the lidded ones in my cart and it would be $62.76 shipping to NW PA from Ohio....YIKES. Don't think I'll be ordering. I just pretend reordered the same things and put my mom's address who lives across town, different zip code but only 8 minutes away and shipping is $10.00 cheaper. Hmmm.

Edited by chiptooth

My total for just the purple lined baskets would be $53.32 which is still a great price even with buying both types. I was hoping to have tax refund money to order but I called for an appt. today and she's booked solid until 3/3. UGH...Hopefully these last that long.