Just By Nature -- is it just me they ignore or everyone?

number2of7

If you call the 800 number just wait till the receptionist answers, then ask to be transfered to David. David from GL is now working with his brother at JBN. I have had no problems getting my GL oils from JBN.

Do you know if we can have access to ALL GL oils or only the ones that JBN has added to their site? I need one GL used to carry, but since I can't ever get a response from them....

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I know this post is a little dated..

But has anyone heard anything else about JBN?Or if someone else bought their oils if they are shutting down?I am with Amber..the Tuscan Patchouli has such a nice unique like scent..Its a one of a kind..I loved it just for myself..Wished I would have ordered more if i knew they were going out of business.But not out of business sales ..nothing.

I wished atleast someone else could buy the formula..if they dont plan to open back up.

Does anyone have a # or email add.they can send me for them..just for grins and see what happens.:)

Sounds like they don't want to be found!!

They just shut down and packed up and didn't give a S*it about any of their customers!! That really sucks.

Creepy Company's like that who can't even inform their customers they are closing are not worth tracking down. :mad:

I don't think any explanation would satisfy me now even if they chose to give one. They could have posted a short note on their web page about what is going on or left a message on their phone. Which they did not.

Now we will have to watch to see if they try to open up under a new name.

I certainly won't want to to business with them!!!

I do hope that all of you that used them find dupes for your oils.

Maybe you can start a thread with a list of dupes you need from JBN.

It would probably be helpful to many..:cheesy2:

they did shut down..There is a company that is taking alot of their oils.And supplies..She said that she used to work with that company about 4years ago.

Her Name is Janice..She has a website and her store.Its

SouthwesternCandleandSupplies.com

Anyways she also has another page on facebook now.When you go to the JBN website,it takes you to hers now.And she has some of these oils on hers already.And is working on the Tuscan Patchouli..She is gonna send out a sample to make sure its the same when she gets it.

But hopefully this will help.I agree it really sucks that they did this to people.

And I can do without most of the oils..But the Tuscan Patchouli,just cannot find anyone else selling it.HTH