receipes for salt rocks

Debk

I keep searching the internet for receips to add oil, etc. to salt rocks for oil warmers. I can't seem to find any. I did see one on salt works that you just mist spray your fo to the rocks and let dry on parchment paper. Is tht all you have to do? does this way make the scent last long? Thanks. enquiring minds want to know, lol

I just got done trying this. I mixed some bath dye on them and sprayed them with fragrance, let them dry, stirred again and sprayed again.

Yesterday I put them in my warmer and for me the scent throw wasn't strong enough for me. I am so use to using fragrance/dpg in warmer. They burned very nice in the tealight and also electric warmer.

I have some jumbo size salt coming Mon. so I will try again..

ok, i took some kiwi bath liquid coloring from BC and just poured some with a little alcholol to thin a little and used gloved and blended up well in a bowl. I blowed dried the rocks then added 25 % fo and 25% dpg and 2 large pipettes of glycerin. smells great so far and shinier. i could blow dry it but thought i would let it sit over night. I will test in the morning. Oh, they said you could mist the coloring on but took forever so just poured the bath coloring mixed with a little alcohol and worked just fine.