FO storage

I have all my supplies stored in a heated room right now but need to move them because I need to make space in that room. So my question is if I move my supplies to an unheated enclosed porch do I need to worry about my FO freezing?

Thank You

Bob

Probably. But keep in mind that some store FOs in fridges without problem. I wouldn't put it out in a deep freeze, but you should be able to warm the FOs up again without problem (unless you put them in the deep freeze, then it might take a long time.)

my storage is an uninsulated room (what used to be a porch that was bricked up around and now is a giant walk in closet of what I suppose used to be the front of the house... ugh) that gets to about 40 in the winter but never much lower than that I know of no matter what its doing outside... its possible with this cold we've been having (a balmy 19* most of the time here). But- I've never had my FO's freeze and they store quite well in there. I put all my FO's in amber glass bottles if they dont automatically come in one, and I keep them in an old wood dresser, so it provides a bit of insulation and I think that helps too.

Edited by LuminousBoutique