I love unexpected mold finds!

Druin

Went to Target this afternoon and at the front of the store in the cheap section, I found this silicone mold. It fits the loofahs perfectly!!! They also had the silicone mats that I've seen some of you line vertical molds with. They were $2.50 each :)

Going back tomorrow to buy some more!

post-10434-13945846101_thumb.jpg

excellent find!!! thats the first place i go when i walk into target. Ive picked up tons of silicone molds from that dollar section.

i was just in there 2 days ago and found a stand mixer for $13 with attachments :yay:

i guess i need to go back and see if they have those out, i have tons of loofa.

I got some of the small heart molds last year and they are the *perfect* size for solid sugar scrubs.

Mine also had some larger heart cake pans, but I didn't see the muffin ones - will definitely have to check out the one by my work on Monday!

I had about 10 oz of soap that was scraps I was trying to use up and I didn't have the molds filled to the very top, so my guess would be around 3.5 oz each. I just went to measure and my soaps (with the loofas) were about 3.3-3.4 oz each.

Edited by Druin