Does any ky wax compare to GB 444

Theoretically you could get their pure soy flakes and combine them with "universal soy additive" to make the equivalent of GB 444. I forget how much you'd want to use. Maybe like 3%?

So then KY's "pure soy flakes" are equivalent to 415?

As is Bittercreek's Ez-soy? Are their any other's who re-label the 415?

I like my GB 444. I have used 402 and changed this year. Both waxes seem to be about the same but the 444 is cheaper where I get it.

The only difference to me was the 402 had rudey tops after pouring but zapped that with a heat gun.The GB444 had some sink holes. Did the same thing. Zapped with a heat gun.That is the only difference. The burns seem to be the same.

LynnS

So then KY's "pure soy flakes" are equivalent to 415? As is Bittercreek's Ez-soy? Are their any other's who re-label the 415?

I don't mean to say they're the same product because I don't have information to that effect. It's at least the closest thing they have to GB 415.

That would be the pure soy. The regular KY 125 is soy/cottonseed, which would be more equivalent to GB 435.

I often hear that EZ-soy is GB 415. I not sure I've ever seen information to confirm it.

Edited by topofmurrayhill

I don't mean to say they're the same product because I don't have information to that effect. It's at least the closest thing they have to GB 415.

That would be the pure soy. The regular KY 125 is soy/cottonseed, which would be more equivalent to GB 435.

I often hear that EZ-soy is GB 415. I not sure I've ever seen information to confirm it.

Whats the cottonseed oil do???