please help, need advice..

latch

i was approached by someone who wanted to buy my candles to sell at craft shows... How many of you have someone else sell your candles for you...

i am a little leary, i dont really know them... not sure how they will represent my candles.. then they already sell candles in hex jars from another company. it seems they will be selling both candle lines.... not sure about that. I would love to see my candles at large craft shows, but i am not able to do it myself. I also have accessories, trimmers , wick dippers, tarts, tart warmers... i buy those wholesale, they are not able to...should i give them a commission on selling those or not do that at all... i just dont know.. all new to me and little scared. thanks in advance

I am also leary when it comes to others selling my products. I have terms that they must agree upon. I do not want a misrepresentation of my items. I just care that they have a nice attractive display. I say wholesale because then they will actually care weather or not they sell them.

thats kinda how i feel, real uneasy about it.. i wasnt too keen on their display for the show i visited, very unorganized, unprofessional. i will just listen to tha deep small voice.. thanks for the advice, thats why i came here first before leaping.. i love this board!!