MC Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper and Palm

pcbrook

Does anyone have any experience with this FO in palm wax? I tried it in GB415 and no HT. Just tried it in Glass Glow and still nothing. It is there but very, very light to almost nothing. CT is good but...... I let it cure for 3 days. Does it need to cure forever?

I have heard everyone rave about this FO and I am starting to wonder if it is just me. So far not so impressed. I am going to mix some up in 6006 and see what that does.

Just curious as to what other people here think. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

I put some in 6006 a couple days ago. I will give it another day or two and see what happens.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I was just a little disappointed. I have heard so many good reviews on this but I can hardly smell it. :(

OOB this FO is fantastic. But...I made a candle with it and like you...I'm not smelling it all that much. I was thinking it was me too. I just don't smell it like everyone else seems to.

I was thinking of upping the amount to 1 1/2 oz pp. I just don't smell it at 1 oz pp...and I'm using 4627 Comfort Blend.

I burned the 6006 yesterday it did better in that wax than the palm wax. Didn't blow me out of the house but it was there.

I am going to test the palm again tomorrow to see how it does. Maybe it just needs to cure for a full week. Man I hate that. I wish I had the willpower as some do on this board to just make a candle and let it sit for two weeks.