Caribbean Escape By BBW

Jean

Has anyone came across this in a FO. or is this a new scent of theirs? my daughter called me and said she was at BBW today and tried this scent out , said it's really nice. she wants me to find the fo in it.. :rolleyes2

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

Our daughter came home for christmas and brought me a Candle in the Caribbean Escape, WOW! does this ever smell good, it is a new scent of theirs for their new spring line. now i know why i couldn't fine the FO to match it yet. :laugh2: but here is the description of the scent!

Indulge in a sweet, tropical blend of melon, raspberry nectar and Italian lemon, tempered with creamy coconut milk and raw sugarcane

I have the 14 oz Jar, it fills up the whole room and more.. I love the looks of their jars! here is a pic of it..

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3951846&cp=2484529.3746506.3442662.3442666

I sniffed this the other day and it seemed a lot like mango to me, but I didn't buy it because they were out of the size on sale. Does it seem mango-like when burning?

I know it's a wonderful fragrance when it's burning, not sure if it's mango or all of them combined, but it sure fills up the house.. everyone has commented on it and asked what scent am i burning now! :laugh2:

Edited by Jean