Hansel and Gretels & Welcome Home

almaga

I was looking at CS and saw that they are out of stock on Hansel and Gretels for smaller portions. As I was looking at Aroma Heavens website I noticed they have Welcome home with the same decription. Has anybody tried both if so are they the same? Thanks

You might better go with honeybears nose, told you mine was "scent soacked" :cheesy2:

LOL My nose might not be "scent soaked", but it is scratched a bit. I had a run-in with my new fur baby's claw last night during a play session. :( Good thing that can't affect my sense of smell!

P.S. A pic of this little precious creature is posted in the Off-Topic area under a "cute" thread if you are a kitty lover. :)

Edited by nmhoneybear

I asked this question awhile back and got the same results. I poured the Welcome Home and it was just fine but later I poured the Hansel and Gretel from TCS. Stuff just about burned my nose hairs off it was so stout. You wont be disappointed either way you go but no, they are not the same. HTH.

Steve