Comfort Wax question

pixie

So Ive been hearing that the comfort wax is the consistency of Vaseline. Does it ever harden up? I mean if I make a container candle of this will it still have the consistency of vaseline? And also for those of you with experience, can you tell me which one soots more.. the comfort blend or 6006?

Thanks guys!:)

I use the comfort blend. It's NOT as soft as Vaseline. At least in my experience, I still had to work to get a good handful of it. It is very soft though, and sticky, and messy. But I've found the finished product more than makes up for the mess!

The candle itself will still be soft once it's poured and cooled. Just touching a fingertip to it will leave a print. But again, whoever told you it was the consistency of Vaseline was greatly exaggerating.

I haven't experienced any soot with the comfort blend (I use HTP wicks). Can't speak for the 6006 since I've never used it.

HI,I also use cf and love it,it's not that bad to work with I use a ice cream scoop-easy.I would like to ask for a 8oz jelly jar what size ht wick did you like -I several sizes but always end up with zink 51.thanks so much

Not sure if that was directed to me or not but I don't use jelly jars so I wouldn't be any help there. Sorry!