Hows internet sales this Holiday Season.....

islandgirl

Curios to see how internet sales are for everyone this holiday season to prior years.

Mine are down...

Surprised that I do not have more by this time of year???

Guess they don't want to pay shipping fees or are waiting last minute to order..:shocked2: aaahhhhhh.....

It has worked out good for me as my fundraisers are booming.

If I got slammed in internet sales, I think I would be in trouble.. :rolleyes2

Just wanted to see if it were affecting everyone or if I have been put on a black list....:laugh2:

Edited by islandgirl

Last year, I had more sales in Nov. than this year. However, Nov. is not yet at the end. I had more sales this Oct. than I did last Oct. so I guess it looks about the same so far. It seems like they may be waiting for the newsletters with specials more so this year. I did not send out a newsletter this month because I had to finish up a fundraiser and also work on a good sized party order. I did not want to be in the candle shop to where my household becomes chaotic. I checked and I did not send out a newsletter last Nov. either, but I had more sales that month than this year. That may be one sign that people are waiting for deals. In a nutshell, it seems about the same I guess, except that there is a possibility that if I did not send a newsletter this Oct. sales would have been lower than last year without newsletters during those two months.

I have made a commitment with myself this year, to not push it for my family's sake and my sanity. I did not even do the one craft show that I usually always do in November.

Things are going ok, and I am comfortable right now with the workload. :)

Edited by Holly

My sales are down as for the number of orders, but up in the size of the orders I'm getting, so dollar volume is up, which is what matters to me!:yay: Last month was extremely busy compared to this month which is great because it gives me more time to prepare for the Holidays.

I have made a commitment with myself this year, to not push it for my family's sake and my sanity.

Holly, I am in the same boat as you..

Did not send out any specials sales this month as I am swamped pouring for Fundraisers.

I am going to a % off sale on my site for next weekend.. For 3 days.. That's it..

My sales are down as for the number of orders, but up in the size of the orders I'm getting, so dollar volume is up, which is what matters to me!:yay: Last month was extremely busy compared to this month which is great because it gives me more time to prepare for the Holidays.

Ditto... My P&L is showing my sales this year have already passed my year end sales last year. YEAH... Whohoo....

But, internet is slow..

Wholesale, Fundraiser and craft shows were good for me.

DUSTPUPPY-

Size does not matter as long as you know how to use it!!!

Didn't ever learn anything!!!

DUSTPUPPY-

Size does not matter as long as you know how to use it!!!

Didn't ever learn anything!!!

Quality is always important, of course. However if the wick isn't large enough, you won't achieve satisfaction in the result. By putting in the proper time and care and using a large enough wick, satisfaction is almost certainly to be achieved for all involved. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would revive this.... I don't know what happened...cyberMonday I didn't get one order(never do!lol), but since the first, you'd think I was having a fire sale!:yay:I haven't seen business this good for over a year or more. Figures tho...everyone appears to be waiting 'til the last minute again, and I make everything to order. I see some loooonnnnggg days ahead...:tiptoe: