Hazlenut Latte

almaga

I tried the one from peaks and it was great OOB and great cold throw but was disappointed in the hot throw. I have had alot of luck with most of there FO's but this one was kind of a weak smell. Anybody using 6006 have any recommendations. Worst case I will just use cinnamon vanilla instead of this FO. Anybody have both if so which one sells more? Thanks for all the help...

Edited by almaga

Candlescience has a really nice Vanilla Hazelnut that works really well in 6006. I add a little bit of plain coffee fo to make it a latte.

Karen

And their plain coffee is awsome and very strong! I mixed some yesterday with pumpkin souffle and man is it awesome! I did 50/50 and I mostly smell coffee with a little cinnamon. The coffee is from CS as well.

Edited by Dixie
coffee supplier

I also add CS cinnamon to my pumpkin souffle. It is so strong that one night I got up in the middle of the night and I thought oh no I forgot to blow out my candle. Well I had, it was just lingering all over the house. And I have a 2 story house and always burn my candles in the kitchen!