Pouring at cooler temps

As most of you know I was recently told to pour my soy wax at cooler temps. I was pouring at 140 or so and frosting was my worst nightmare... couldn't seem to get rid of it unless I did my own parasoy blend, then I couldn't really advertise my candles as "soy" because they they had paraffin. Someone at a recent show suggested pouring at 100 and so far... all I have is beautiful candles with added BW which helps with the smooth tops. Not only did I get rid of the headaches and frustrations that came along with my darn candles, I got rid of an additional cost. Woohoo. Double whammie! I just poured 1/2 dozen candles. I will post pics in the morning. Night everyone!

Edited by CandleLytes

Did you already burn one? O.k. I made one this morning. So far it looks great.:laugh2::laugh2: Thanks for sharing the info that lady at the fair was right.

Can't wait to see your pics. :yay::yay:What wick are you going to use? I did order some CDN's.

Linda