New Site Please Check it Out !!!

If I was going to make candles whose purpose was to pour on someone, I'd pick a very low meltpoint soy wax. At least that wax melts around 90-100 degrees, versus the 145 mp you were using.

I can't see that I'd ever make a product like that, but I'm just saying if.....

DanaE

I think it comes down to implied saftey.

For instance, if somebody buys a Smith & Wesson .357 and plays Russian Roulette with it, the company really isnt liable, but if Smith & Wesson were to sell their revolver in a "Russian Roulette Home Game" they'd be in for a lawsuit.. because they're telling the customer it's OK to do.

State law varies, but in most cases if you sell a product, and the customer uses that product in a manner inconsistant with it's labeling or instruction, your not liable.. but if you say, "Yea, go ahead and dump this hot wax all over your lovers genitals.. they'll really like it!" and they end up turning their BF/Hubby/Neighbors Wife into Quazimoto, expect a call from somebodys attorney.

But other than that, your site looks great!

I agree with the prices being a bit too low. I do understand the introductory thing, but saw no where it staring that any of these were intro prices. If I purchased something and came back a week later because I liked them, but the priced was surprisingly doubled, I'd be rather upset and refuse to buy. Same for shipping. Knowing it's a limited time offer is another matter. And even though the intro prices are to draw them in, you still may be hurting yourself in the long run. Maybe just make a few items have a "special introductory price". Honestly, when I see stuff that cheap, I think "ok, what's wrong with it?" Not that I'm a big spender, actually I'm more of a penny pincher. I do know though that you get what you pay for usually. I wouldn't put anything on my body that could be made cheap enough to make a profit from that price. Nobody runs a business for the purpose of losing money or just breaking even. Now, I'm looking at it as if I didn't know what you'd said here, but was just a consumer in general out surfing the net.

Also, on the soap petals description, I would remove the capitols throughtout the sentences. They're not the first word or propers names. I'm not sure if there's any grammatical rule about this, but they just seem out of place to me.

Curious, wont the oatmeal in the master bath salts be an ugly mess to clean up? Unless they come in a disposable bag or something. It doesn't say so if they do.

In the edible body products...the pictures look nice but, the products themselves would look better if they actually had labels on them. Unless the front wont have labels, but they look awful bare to me.

For the massage oils price, I would state "starting at $2.00" or something. First thing that struck me was "How could they sell all these sizes for one price?" Poking around more, I found the increments in the drop down menu.

Clothes pin sachets...

1.5 oz

Great way to Decorate your Home

Please allow me 3 days to Cure .

Are you ill? Capitols not needed in here either.

Feed back should be one word, I believe.

Hope I'm not sounding too picky, but if it were me, I'd want to know :undecided

Ok I went through and re did alot of the items you suggested . Can you re look at it again .

And the unscented that was when it was for something else . I have to get the lady that made the site for me to fix that as I dont know how to change that part yet , unless you know and can tell me ?

I think I fixed all you reccomended ...

I know how hard it is to spot the little things when you've been staring at the same pages day after day. Here's a couple more little things...

Rose petals...

Wash your hands with these petals after you chop an onion or cutting meats . This should be changed to after chopping onions or change to cut meats. Both should have "ing" or neither should.

They can even go in your Bbathtub for romance .

This product comes in an (no N) Ziploc bag .

#12 Fun Shaped Tarts

These come in a variety of fun shapes, please choose below

2 Mini Muffin Shaped - 1.5 Oz $1.00

1 Complete Orange Ttart ( Open bag and 6 slices are in it ) 1 oz = $1.50

Air fresheners...

Great way to decorate your home .

Please allow me 3 days to cure . Maybe say allow 3 days to cure before shipping?

Oh yeah. Still need to take the space out of feed back and make it one word. Feedback