AH Welcome Home

chuck_35550

I sifted through all my samples and sure enough, I have a sample of both fos. You're right, they're nothing alike. The AH seems to be a stronger oil than the cs oob; I don't know what they will be like in wax. I should look through my samples better in the future.

Thanks,

Steve

I sifted through all my samples and sure enough, I have a sample of both fos. You're right, they're nothing alike. The AH seems to be a stronger oil than the cs oob; I don't know what they will be like in wax. I should look through my samples better in the future.

Thanks,

Steve

LOL Yes, guess you should. Now you will have an extra one!

Personally, I like the Hansel & Gretel's House better. It is the best gingerbread scent out there. IMO :)

I have had Welcome Home from AH in my candle line for almost 3 years. It is a top seller. One thing I do with this scent is...

I contacted all of the local realtors... and they offer a candle basket with Welcome Home candles to anyone who buys a house from them!! It has been a HUGE hit! :)

It is one of my top 5 sellers. When people ask what it smells like... I tell them, just like Maple Walnut Ice Cream!!! (and it does too!!)