perfumey type scents

deb426

I would like to make some solid perfume for Christmas gifts. I usually only make candles and I seem to be stuck in those types of scents. I just can't get out of that box. I'm not a big wearer of perfume. Do you have any suggestions? I know that I will use Warm Vanilla Sugar from Peaks so if there are any other Peaks or CandleScience suggestions, those are my main suppliers.

Thanks for any ideas you might have.

Deb

Sorry I just looked on CS and Peak's sites and realized that neither had the ones I mentioned. Although CS is really limited. Peak's seems to have a much better selection of FO for Bath and Body. Just make sure whatever oils you use that they are skin safe.

Peaks has Channel No. 5. Which is very nice and again you may want to give it your own name. There is also Lavender which to me is my personal favorite l'eau de toilet that I get from L'Occitane. I also noticed peaks also has Sunflower, Freesia, Gardenia, Rose, Lilac, Nag Champa, Patchouli and Asian Sandalwood - all of which would make great solid perfume's or you could blend some together to make your own signature fragrance - like sandalwood blended with a little rose and lilac for instance.

where do you get your Lick Me All Over and Butt Naked, if you don't mind saying?

My main FO supplier is saveonscents which is located in Brooklyn. Here's the link: http://saveonscents.com/

They have A LOT of fragrances (including many designer duplicates) the majority of which are skin safe. The have manufacturer and cosmetic grade. You can use either in perfume and body product applications but you can only use the manufacturer's grade in candles.

PM me if you have any questions about this company or their oils and the different concentrates. I've been using their oils since 2003.

Also wanted to mention peaks has Jamaica Me Crazy (so does SOS) that's another fun and fruity body oil scent.