Frankincense & Myrrh

Lorraine

Which supplier have you found to have the best Frankincense & Myrrh FO? I've only tried two so far- Wellingtons and Candle Science. Wellingtons is ok but way too light...hardly any throw in tarts. Candle Science's is very nice but not exactly what I'm looking for. It's not quite as heady as I would expect F&M to be. Anyone use BCN's? What do you think? Thanks for your reviews on this!

Southern Soapers has a nice one, but I've only used in soap. I wanted to use it the rest via wax, but haven't had the chance. In soap it disappeared and then came back so no complaints now.

You might try Greenleaf's. If I'm not mistaken she has a nice one. It's been a while since I've messed with the fragrance. Tony's ... I mean Southern Garden ... has good fragrances too and I think she's got that too.

Thanks Scented! I checked out both Greenleaf and Southern Garden but couldn't find Southern Soapers. Also decided to check out other suppliers and it was interesting to find that many don't even carry Frankincense & Myrrh, and most that do carry it, in reading the scent descriptions, don't even have Frankincense or Myrrh in the ingredients! I only found two suppliers, so far, who's Frankincense & Myrrh actually contain Frankincense & Myrrh!

Anyone else have a good Frankincense & Myrrh FO to share?

OT use to carry it but I don't know if when they re-open on 10-12-09 whether they will still be carrying this one. If they are, I highly recommend it. I soaped it a few years ago and the have a bar or 2 left and they still smell wonderful. OT has great FOs.

They are having a grand re-opening on the 12th and will coming out with new products. Hopefully they will have some kind of sale.

Here's the link to Southern Soapers. They have excellent FOS too. You can't go wrong with this company.

http://southernsoapers.com/cart/soap-fragrance-oils-fragrances-e-k-c-37_27.html