Same as Body Butter Bar?

Sharon in KY

I would like to find this mold as well. Does anyone have any websites to post of companies who have this mold? Thanks!

Ebay is too hard for me to navigate. I've tried and tried and end up being frustrated every time.

Edited by Wildcrafter

I would like to find this mold as well. Does anyone have any websites to post of companies who have this mold? Thanks!

Ebay is too hard for me to navigate. I've tried and tried and end up being frustrated every time.

Also is that a sticker on top of the tin? Guess you could have some made with your logo.

Also is that a sticker on top of the tin? Guess you could have some made with your logo.

I make my own labels on my computer. I'm already thinking of the label!

:cheesy2:

I like that on this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000XVA2EK

The lotion bar is wrapped. I have never liked the idea of a lotion bar in a tin without some kind of wrap. I sold them for a while this year, they sold well, but carting them back and forth from farmers market to farmers market and back, I ended up having to do a lot of "cleaning up." The inside of the tin would get yucky from them jostling around.

Hmmmmm............. Ok....now I have to make them again.

Brambleberry is just up the road from me. I'll see what they have for molds and then order the tins. Off I go!

Edited by Wildcrafter
felt like adding more.