Label help

I emailed avery and they are saying that they can't locate it but the number on the box says No.5553 and K-5500. There is a number stamped on the back that I believe says 428k99 28.

I bought these recently..needing them now..and can't find a $&*! template!!:angry2:

If youy are using Avery Designpro or perhaps even some others, it should be easy wnough to create your own custom template. You may just have to do some measuring on the label sheet to get the alignment correct.

Cheers

Richard

I've tried doing that and I am just wasting them.....:(

I also think you could create your own template, but instead of using the actual label stock to check the accuracy, print on plain paper & hold up to the labels. It has helped me tremendously especially if you have an 'empty' sheet of the labels, you can line these up great.

PamR

don't panic yet, I'm lookin! lol

I also think you could create your own template, but instead of using the actual label stock to check the accuracy, print on plain paper & hold up to the labels. It has helped me tremendously especially if you have an 'empty' sheet of the labels, you can line these up great.

PamR