Minimum Amount of Wax?

jeni18

Jeni, your question was perfectly fine to ask. The answer isn't rocket science like some would have you believe.

Just be glad no one told you to do your own search (even though you did with no success) because this here search feature leaves a lot to be desired.

LOL thanks Ring.

Candle making is simple and you don't need to be as accurate with weight as you do with soap making. I often measure my FO with a fluid ounce measuring cup and my additives with teaspoons and tablespoons.

You can always PM me if you need help doing the math.

Thank you very much Jacqui, I may just take you up on that.

Candle making is simple and you don't need to be as accurate with weight as you do with soap making

Perhaps as compared to soapmaking, that may be true, but if candlemaking were so simple, this forum (and the veggie wax forum) would not have so many questions! ;)

Perhaps as compared to soapmaking, that may be true, but if candlemaking were so simple, this forum (and the veggie wax forum) would not have so many questions! ;)

Well it ain't rocket science..:P

But I do have this to say about the this forum...over the past nine years it's saved me a lot of time and money.

Craftserver rocks!!!!:rockon:

Well it ain't rocket science..
No, and it isn't like making homemade dynamite in the basement either, but working with veggie waxes DOES take some extra homework and precision. It's always a good idea to be well-informed and precise about procedures from the start so one doesn't spin their wheels wasting money and time. :P Edited by Stella1952