Soy Votives

Do you mean they are burning fast? Or that no wax left is over? Or that the melt all over the place? No wax should be left over and they should be burned in a tight fitting container and not left to burn free standing. Think of a votive as a containerless container candle.

Also there is a natural wax section that is better to ask questions in regarding natural waxes. You'll probably get more responses there.

Edited by Meridith

I only have to do one pour with this wax and they are great looking. They burn down the middle leaving wax all on the sides then it burns the wick out. I will also try the natural wax section as you suggested. I am new here and didn't realize it was there. Thanks again

Edited by jnewport

It sounds like a wicking problem. Someone mention too big but I think you need to wick up. I use ecosoya pillar blend for votives and I found the eco-10 wicks worked best for me. In fact the eco wicks all around worked best with ecosoya waxes. If you can't get eco wicks then CDs 5 or 6.