Ma or Nh supplier of soy wax?

Hello all,

I have been a member for a couple of years( nay2120) but needed to change my account bx I couldn't remember my security info!!:rolleyes2

I had always used The Natural Artisan for my supply bx she was local.

Does anyone know of any other local suppliers in my area?? I am having trouble with google & yahoo not producing much results other than CandleChem. Their soy wax price is just too much.

Thanks so much for any help!!

Renee

I'm in CT and get my soy wax from the Jar Store.....it's currently $59.50 for a 50lb box of C3.....haven't look anywhere else since the Jar Store is local to me and I can save on shipping. One thing I have noticed is they've been out of stock recently and the last time I had to wait 3 weeks for them to get in a new shipment....not so good now that the season is picking up....

Thanks for all the responses!!

Remembered my password!! Yay!!:yay:

I just placed an order with Fillmore container for C3, and the shipping for 4 boxes was only $90.00, that was cheaper than Candlescience bx their wax price was higher.

It really stinks not having any choices for local suppliers.

CandleChem was going to cost about $100.00 more with OUT shipping!!!:confused: That to me is just crazy!!!

Thanks again for all of the help. I was thinking of giving up the candle business, bx of the supplier issue, but maybe it will be ok.

We'll see....