Best Way To Package

New member here:) I'm going to make wickless candles, tarts and some soaps for some of my family and was curious what the best way would be to package these. I will be shipping them and I don't want them to get a shock of scents when they open the box. Would shrink wrapping be best for this?

Thanks

Jennifer

I don't know that there is a good way to keep people from getting a shock of scents unless you don't scent them ;)

Shrink wrapping isn't going to keep candles, tarts or other things from being fragrant. However, on a wickless jar if you have a lid for it, that will help keep the scent contained. You could try boxing the tarts, which is about all I can think of.

I have found that cellophane bags, tied with either ribbon, raffia or yarn, are a good way to keep the scents in, so that it is still fresh when the recipient gets it. Get the kind that are made of polypropylene, not polyethylene, as I've heard the latter tends to take the scent away from the item. You can check out various sizes as www.papermart.com.