Looking for a soap mold

Lorrie

I have been browsing all the sites that I can think of looking for a new mold. I am looking for something like BIllie has but I don't know if they even make something like this.

Anyone know if there is a place to buy a mold like hers?

Trying to remember but isn't her mold like the Kelsi's slab with the dividers?

I saw some that were really similar at Brambleberry and Dianna's Sugar Plum Sundries once. Wooden mold with Lexan sides, dividers and foam on bottom but when I looked yesterday they were no longer there. (I think someone copied our idea) j/k

Since Wayne is retired we would love to be able to make and provide these, we've had many inquiries. The right table saw he needs costs several hundred dollars. The cheap one he has doesn't have settings to make perfectly measured cuts. It takes him a full day to just make one and is not as perfect as he would want to sell. With the right saw he could probably make one in a couple of hours instead of 8. lol If we ever come across a good deal on a saw we would sure be willing to make some for anyone interested.

Since Wayne is retired we would love to be able to make and provide these, we've had many inquiries. The right table saw he needs costs several hundred dollars. The cheap one he has doesn't have settings to make perfectly measured cuts. It takes him a full day to just make one and is not as perfect as he would want to sell. With the right saw he could probably make one in a couple of hours instead of 8. lol If we ever come across a good deal on a saw we would sure be willing to make some for anyone interested.

Ah hemm Please put me on the top of your waiting list!! LOL