Need a new name for Star Anise

lsbennis

I want to change the name of Fillmore's...

Start Anise...(A dark licorice core surrounded by hints of toasted caramel and vanilla)...this scent is super strong in my parasoy blend and smells just like black licorice.

For some reason I don't like its name and I'm having a hard time trying to come up with another name for it, it almost seems like a masculine or unisex scent...

thanks for your help...:smiley2:

I love and use a lot of Fillmores FOs. Word hasn't gotten around much about their oils but they have some of my bestsellers like the cinnamon bayberry and cedar garland.

Whats wrong with Star Anise? I like it.

How about:

I Love Licorice

Licorice Stick

Licorice Twist

Twisted Licorice

Black Licorice

Simply Licorice

Thanks Candybee those are all great ideas...actually there is nothing wrong with Star Anise but for some reason to me it just doesn't seem to work. I guess I was looking for something a little more fun and not so proper...lol

I agree that Fillmore oils are great, I also really like their Iced Lemon Biscotti and I have samples of Cinnamon Bayberry and Cedar Garland that I have not had a chance to put in wax yet. :)