Another name for Grandma's Kitchen

Holly

Warm Memories...

Not Kitchen Spice, makes me think of Bath & Body works scent. Love your website!

Thanks, Kyme, and thank you for the compliment regarding my website. I love that part of the business! I just completed my new Fall site with Beckie (Studio Beck)! She is the greatest! She nails what I want and like everytime!

I like the name of Warm Memories. Sounds more sophisticated...like I like.

Are you familiar with MC's Grandma's Kitchen? If so, do you think the more sophisticated name fits? It is potent! I also like the name of Cozy Home (thought about using that name), but I may be adding that one.

Edited by Holly

No I haven't used that scent, Cozy Home goes well with your image too. The picture of your home (I believe) made me think of Warm Memories. My grandparents would take me to Big Bear, CA when I was little to play in the snow. It reminded me of that when I looked at your lovely website. I've read alot of nice things about Beck Studios. Anything that comes from Grandma's kitchen would be Warm and Cozy.

No I haven't used that scent, Cozy Home goes well with your image too. The picture of your home (I believe) made me think of Warm Memories. My grandparents would take me to Big Bear, CA when I was little to play in the snow. It reminded me of that when I looked at your lovely website. I've read alot of nice things about Beck Studios. Anything that comes from Grandma's kitchen would be Warm and Cozy.

Thanks for your help and thank you for your compliment regarding our home. I am so thankful that we were given the opportunity to move north and to find our home. There is one thing that really bugs me about our place though....can no longer easily get to the trails to ride our horses. Too many properties surrounding. We are trapped. Cannot tresspass, etc. Everyone has land but we still cannot go through. I have to trailer out to get to the trails and that can be a pain to have to do everytime. We can ride down the roads but they are hard surfaced - chipped sealed now. So, they are not the best to ride out on and there is some traffic - not real bad though. It is a pretty ride but you really cannot ride hard enough.

I am from CA. I have been to Big Bear at least 2 times. Once for school camp and once for skiing. I was born and raised in San Diego and lived there until 2004. I bet you do have great memories of when your grandparents took you to the snow and I can see why you would think of the name Warm Memories. Did you used to live in CA? Do you like TX? Are you selling candles now or working on it?

Beckie from Studio Beck is really good. I would highly reccomend her.

Thanks again for the great suggestion!

Edited by Holly

Hey Holly,

Nice site. You live by me. I am in Spokane, WA. Who do you use to buy your wax and supplies?

Hi Joan,

Thanks and nice to meet you. :) I get supplies all over the place. We are little limited on the west coast, aren't we? The two places that are closer would be Swan's (WA) and Candle Soylutions (OR). You probably already know about these places. We need more suppliers out this way!

~Holly