what wording for warning label

I just checked on one of the supplier sites and the wording was slightly different from jars then pillars. For pillars, it mentions using a proper holder for it. Debscent is right, they're not very expensive to get, especially if you can write/type in the scent name yourself. If you have to order one packet for each scent, and you have 50 scents, then it gets expensive.

Warning labels are inexpensive, I'd just go for them.

I agree and its cheaper than making your own in the long run.

www.peakcandle.com - sells very nice lables and is where I got my pillar ones from. They also have containers and votive lables. (You don't have to customize them if you don't want to.)

and www.canwax.com is where I got my votive and tart ones.

I just checked on one of the supplier sites and the wording was slightly different from jars then pillars. For pillars, it mentions using a proper holder for it. Debscent is right, they're not very expensive to get, especially if you can write/type in the scent name yourself. If you have to order one packet for each scent, and you have 50 scents, then it gets expensive.

Does everyone put the scent name on their warning labels?

Does everyone put the scent name on their warning labels?
I do, as well as my contact info. It just seemed simpler that way, with everything all on one label.

Of course, there is a benefit to not putting the scent name on the warning label. Because then you can order the generic warning labels from any supplier and it will be cheaper than ordering 50 packets (or however many scents you have).

i ordered some. but i have a some odd sized containers. thought i would make some for these. since i do not need alot of them.thanks for the help. the sites i looked at i could not read what they said. i can wait till mine comes in to make them.

For those of you who put the scent on the warning label..is that the only place you put it? If it ISN"T the only place you put it, why do you put it on the warning label at all. And do you put the label on the bottom of the jar still if that's where the scent name is? Just curious about this. :)

Hi Sharon,,,,I only put my scent names on my warning label and I dont put it anywhere else...seems to work pretty well,,,,,HTH Bre

For those of you who put the scent on the warning label..is that the only place you put it? If it ISN"T the only place you put it, why do you put it on the warning label at all. And do you put the label on the bottom of the jar still if that's where the scent name is? Just curious about this. :)
Yes, this is the only place I put it. I have everything all in one label, makes this simpler. The label does not go on the bottom of the jar. It is placed prominently in front.