Aroma Ornies "So good the Dog stole them"

starsmyles

I made three different scent batches of Aroma beads and made the ornies out of them. I had them in a bag so I could bring them into work tonight and put the ribbon in them - when I woke up from my nap I heard my dog Jack (a lab) run down the stairs with a zip lock bag in his mouth- -

Luckily I recovered them all and it appears that he didn't actually get any of them out of the baggies or eat any of them (thank goodness)

but I can conclude that Pumpkin Crunch Cake was a favourite of his and then Monkey Farts - but didn't touch the Reindeer Poo ones at all :D

~*Sarah*~

That's so funny!

My dog ate a whole box of brand name votives about 11 years ago...and 2 chocolate oranges same day..never phased him a bit. Lucky dog he is. He electracuted himself a year before the eating incident and jumped out of the car at 55 mph at age 9. He's 13 now...little arthritis and bad teeth but still going strong (aka bull headed).

Trudi

Trudi - Oh my goodness! Your dog is certaintly is a lucky dog must have much more lives than a cat ;) Jack has not yet jumped out of a moving vehicle but he has certaintly eaten a good portion of things over the course of the last three years - though he has slowed down a bit (Thank Goodness)

MM - I know they do seem to love to eat poo- I was surprised it wasn't touched- well not entirly surprised the pumkin crunch cake does smell good enough to eat :D

~*Sarah*~