The Candle Source

leisa2003

I use a few from the Candle Source ...

Bakery:

Frosted Cup Cake

Apple Butter

Dreamsicle (a great orange/vanilla combo)

Spicy Apples & Peaches (I like TN better, but this one is good too!)

Pumpkin Vanilla

Others:

J&J Bedtime Bath

Juniper Breeze

Sunwashed Linen

Blue Christmas

Pearberry

• 1 month later...
I use a few from the Candle Source ...

Blue Christmas

I was just looking at Blue Christmas from TCS, Candlebuddy... but there's no scent description. How would you describe it? Sounds like it might be a clean/crisp scent? TIA!

Jaye, here's the scent description for Blue Christmas, I got it off their website ... "a classic holiday fragrance of orange peels, cloves, fir needles and cinnamon sticks". I rename it "Cozy Cabin" or "Christmas Cabin". I wouldn't describe it as crisp or clean ... more of a woodsy type scent.

Thanks Candlebuddy. I didn't realize that there was a different section with descriptions, I was only looking at the order page. His prices are amazing, and although I'm not a big lover of anything with cinnamon, I might have to give it a try. Thanks again!

If my memory serves me right, they didn't have scent descriptions for a long time. I'm really glad they got around to it! I should have mentioned that I add just a little bit of CandleScience's Mistletoe to it ... it kicks it up a notch and my customers really love it. The cinnamon note is not dominant, not like a bakery spice scent ... it's more of a woodsy, cabin type scent to me ... a good holiday scent.