NEED reviews on Ah/RE sample sale scents

classylady71118

I need some more Celtic Moonspice and DID NOT get in on the sample sale so I need to know about Japanese Pear & Ginseng, French Vanilla & Oak, Dolce & Gabbanna Light Blue and basically what your "Favorite" new sample is from the sample sale. I need to know if these are somewhat strong oob & in wax if youv'e had time to do some testing. Since shipping is OVER $10.00 to me I want to make it worth the cost!

TIA,

Beverly

Edited by classylady71118
typo

French vanilla & oak is awesome at 1oz. pp in gb415 soywax.

I highly recommend the pumpkin creme brulee & eucalyptus thyme.

I have tested both at 1oz. pp in gb415 with fantastic results. Oh the value line sticky buns, cilantro & sage are both awesome at 1.5oz. pp in gb415. That's all i have gotten tested.

I got the Jap Pear Ginseng - oob and ct are nice and strong and similar to FOH. The D&G Light Blue is a pretty good dup but I'm not sure it's identical - I've only smelled it on a friend and I liked it better on my friend than than this one oob (could be her body chem?). I haven't burned them yet, but will post results when I do. I got 20 samples during the sale, poured them, but have not burned yet.

Eve

Their Amish Quilt, Flannel Sheets, and Vanilla Bean are staples for me. I got the new Rocky Mountain Memories in the sampler sale and it ROCKS, the Apple & Pumpkin Strudel is to die for! I've tested the value line Pomegranate & Ginger and it did great, I will order a big bottle next time. Other stuff I got in the sampler sale that I like OOB and still need to test:

Japanese pear & Ginseng

Welcome Home

Sea Kelp

Berry Vibe

Cranberry Yuzu