Making primitive Kraft Labels

kandlenutz

Hi, I have been wanting to make my own labels, but just cant find what I am looking for. I have looked online and went to office max, along w/ searching various threads on here, and no luck yet. Right now I pay someone to make my labels, they are super cute, but I hate having to order them and wait, sometimes I need them sooner and at last minute. I want to make a 2x4 kraft label w/ primitive/ country pics on it along w/ my candle name,etc. I pay 1.90 for a sheet of 10, seemed like a good price? but maybe i can save by making my own too. If anyone knows of a software that I can make my own labels w/ these types of pics and assorted fonts, PLEASE let me know. Thanks so much. Natalie

This is the software I am using for my labels.

http://www.camdevelopment.com/designer/gold/

You can download a free trial version and play around with it to see if you like it.

I get my labels from http://www.onlinelabels.com

Have you looked there?

They will send you free samples.

It's a great way to see if you like labels and then you can test them out with the free software...

HTH..:cheesy2:

Thanks so much everyone! my next step was to figure out where I was going to get some kraft labels from! I LOVE this site and everyone is always so helpful! Have a great weekend:) I will be working, not making candles, but in the ER. I enjoy making the candles and dont think of it as work:)

Hey kandlenutz

We get our Kraft labels from www.labelsbythesheet.com at a pretty good price, especially considering that we also have to factor in postage down here to Australia. You just cant get anything like that down here.

Once we have them we go ahead and print uning the avery program, which seems to work pretty well. Am still trying to get a checked border on them, but have not yet got that bit worked out, so for now they are plain, but look pretty good I think.

Cheers

Richard

thank you richard. I have tried using the avery site, and I am still figuring it out. I cant figure out how to get my pics on templates. I think my husband is going to wmart tomorrow and getting me some print shop software. Maybe that is the missing link to my confusion.